# What is Mongock
Mongock is a java MongoDB tool for tracking, managing and applying database schema changes across all your environments based on a coding approach.
# Why Mongock
There are several good reasons to use Mongock in your project. Here we give you some of them:
- Solid solution which really works.
- Works with Mongo Atlas.
- Distributed solution with solid locking mechanism.
- Great support and very responsive.
- Solid open source tool.
- Well maintained and regularly updated.
- Well documented.
- Used by several tech companies in different industries.
- Used by well known frameworks such as JHipster.
- Can be used together with most, if not all, frameworks.
- Provides great integration for Spring, allowing you to inject any custom dependency you want to your changeLog method and still been synchronised
- We walk with you to production. Get more information about our support model at firstname.lastname@example.org